- Estimated 550+ Sq. Ft.
- Dedicated Living Area
- Full-Size Kitchen
- Separate Bedroom with (1) Queen Bed
- Estimated 300+ Sq. Ft.
- 1 Queen Bed
ADA Queen Suite
- Estimated 500+ Sq. Ft. Accessible Guest Room
- Dedicated Living Area
- Full-Size Kitchen Built to Lower Scale
- 2 Separate Bedrooms (1 Queen Bed per Bedroom)
- Bathroom with Accessible Bathtub and Grab Bars
- Visual Alarm
- Notification Devices for Door Knock and Incoming Phone Calls
- Lowered Light Switches & Thermostat Controls
Each Guest Suite Includes:
On-site Laundry and Fitness Facility
- Laundry Facility is Open 24/7
- Washer and Dryers Are Equipped for Credit Card Payment
- Full-Size Refrigerator
- Four-Burner Stove and Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Dining Table with 2 Chairs
Open-Concept Living Room
- 32” Flat Screen TV
- Expanded Cable TV Package with 75+ Channels, including HBO
Separate Bedroom and Bathroom
- Standard Queen Suite
- A second 32” Flat Screen TV
Contact Affordable Suites With Your Accessibility Questions:
Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have specific questions or concerns about the accessibility of any particular Web page on affordsuitstg.wpengine.com, please contact us at email@example.com.
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 8 am – 7 pm
Saturday: 8 am – 12 pm
Check-in / Check-out
- Check-in time for arriving guests begins at 3pm.
- Check-out time for departing guests is 11am.
It is the policy and practice of Affordable Suites of America to require payment in advance for guest rooms. Full payment for intended/stated stay (reserved dates) is required at check-in and the time of renewal, without exception. If intended stay is more than 30 days, the first 30 days is due at check-in, to receive a monthly rate. For guests opting to pay for their room in cash, a $250 cash deposit is required per room, per stay. Refunds will not be given for early departures.
A valid credit card is required for payment.
Reservations must be cancelled 24-hours prior to arrival (local time) or the first night’s stay, as quoted (rate plus tax) will be charged as a No-Show Fee to the credit card holding the reservation.
To cancel a reservation, please click here or call the hotel.
At Affordable Suites of America, protecting the health and comfort of our guests is priority number one. Our housekeeping staff ensures every inch of your space meets the highest standards of hygiene in the industry. When it comes to the cleanliness of your room and hotel, you can trust our guarantee from Affordable Suites of America.
Housekeeping services are scheduled based on the length of your stay.
1-6 Nights: Towel and linen exchange is available at the front desk as often as needed.
7+ Nights: One Full Housekeeping Service is provided each week. At check-in you will receive your scheduled housekeeping service day.
Full Housekeeping Service
(provided weekly for guest staying 7+ nights)
Changing linens, providing fresh towels, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning of kitchen and bathroom, emptying trash and replenishing soaps, shampoo and toilet paper (as needed).
- Both small pets and service animals are always welcome in our pet-friendly rooms.
- Two-animal maximum per room.
- There is a $25 non-refundable charge per pet, per day, with a maximum of $150 per pet.
- There is no charge for service animals.
Affordable Suites-Burlington is located close to several restaurants, retail stores, grocers and much more!
Retail Locations (all less than 3 miles away)
- Harris Teeter
Convenience Locations (all less than 2 miles away)
- Cone Health Cancer Center at Alamance Regional
- Carolina Children’s Cardiology
- Nova Medical Associates
Restaurant Locations (all less than 3 miles away)
- Smithfield’s Chicken ‘N Bar-B-Q
- Outback Steakhouse
- Mellow Mushroom
- Chipotle Mexican Grill